Sublime- Santeria

I don't practice Santeria

I ain't got no crystal ball

Well I had a million dollars but I, I'd spend it all

If I could find that heina and that sancho that she'd found

Well I'd pop a cap in sancho and I'd slap her down

What I really wanna know (my baby)

What I really wanna say, I can't define

Well it's love that I neeeeeed

My soul will have to wait till I get back

Find a heina of my own

Daddy's gonna love one and all

I feel the break, feel the break, feel the break

And I gotta live it out

Oh yeah un-huh

Well I swear that I, what I really wanna know (my baby)

What I really wanna say, I can't define

Got love! Make it go

My soul will have to...

What I really wanna say (my baby)

What I really wanna say, is I've got mine

And I'll make it

Yes, I'm going up

Tell sanchito that if he knows what is good for him

He best go run and hide

Daddy's got a new .45

And I won't think twice

To stick that barrel straight down sancho's throat

Believe me when I say that I got something for his punk-ass

What I really wanna know (my baby)

What I really wanna say, is there's just one way back

And I'll make it

My soul will have to wait